Friday, July 13, 2007

What Is A Life-Changing Event

Today is my first day back from my second trip ever to Seattle. I left on Sunday to attend the Web Design World Conference that lasted until Wednesday, and Keith joined me on Tuesday. I had a great experience professionally, and enjoyed the personal time away. It's always nice and much needed to stop and re-discover the reason you do what you do everyday and what you are passionate about.

During my stay, I had a hard hit of reality that I wasn't expecting, and it has come to haunt me ever since. It's one of those things that forces you to look at all areas of your life, realize the things you take for granted and think about how you can make a difference. Maybe this blog can be my start.
As I come to express things more and more, I will eventually share what I saw, but for now, I will search for ways to change my thinking....

No comments: