We've been in our new house for almost 3 weeks now, and it's going OKAY! Here are the Pros and Cons:
• The backyard is HUGE and has mulberry and apple trees that the kids can pick from.
• The basement is great-plenty of room for the kids to play and keep all their toys, plus I can run on the treadmill down in a cool place with a T.V and no one can hear me.
• The neighborhood has a massive amount of trees.
• We can open the windows and get a great breeze in-all the windows and doors have screens.
• There is a ton of closet space.
• The house has solar panels.
• We are close to Target.
• We love (the boys especially) the laundry chute.
• It's a huge amount of space with an extra bedroom and office.
• The house is so big sometimes we can't find all the kids.
• The backyard only has one side fenced in. (Could lose a kid)
• The house has "crawl spaces" which really freak me out.
• The laundry room/storage part of the basement freaks me out.
• Too many flights of stairs-especially if I forget something.
• There's a ton of dog hair in the backyard clinging to the rocks from the previous owner. Eventually I'll clean it up- and I bet it will make a medium-sized sheepdog of our own when I'm done.
• The laundry chute (it's a love/hate relationship). We don't exactly love the boys throwing shoes, food or Keith's cell phone down it.