Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WELCOME ERIK LEEROY MUELLER

Erik Mueller was born on Monday, 2.23.09 at 1:02pm. He weighed 8lbs, 11ozs and was 21 inches long. Everything went well, and he is a happy and healthy baby boy!

The surgery went well. I was so nervous about the IV and epidural, and both of those went fairly smooth. The surgery itself went well, and after they got Erik out they had to do some more work and that was somewhat painful, but they gave me something to knock me out. I remember being in recovery and being taken into my room after that. Recovery in the hospital had it's ups and downs including the pain medicine box not working for 2 hours, an allergic reaction to the tape they used on me and some of the nurses not being entirely friendly-but once again, it was all worth it.

Everything is going well, so far so good, and we feel so incredibly lucky to now have THREE amazing, healthy BOYS!

SEE MORE PICTURES OF ERIK LEEROY

No comments: