Monday, September 22, 2008

Bloody Noses

Friday was a really busy day!

In the morning we ran a lot of errands-Dallas Gold & Silver, the grocery store, the bank and we all went and got our flu shots. Came home and the boys played outside while I made lunch. They laid down for a nap while I cleaned. Then when they got up it was right back to playing.

This time, playing included Nickolas falling out of the laundry basket hitting the BACK of his head on the hard wood floor. I picked him up and rocked him for a minute, not even looking at his face because he hit the back of his head. After only a minute or two he was fine and got down and started playing. I went in the kitchen for a few minutes and when I came out I saw this!!

He must have really knocked a few things loose with that fall!

BOYS!

No comments: