Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blowin' Up Stuff

Long story longer:

When I was on maternity leave with Nickolas, I accidentally left an apple out-for 3+ months! The group decided to hang onto it and we saved it for quite awhile, eventually storing it until the nats got in and then disposed of it.

Back in February, I accidentally (once again) left fruit out-this time an orange (I think). We tubbed it and gradually added a banana and an apple.

On Friday night we decided to head on over to Keri's for a small cookout (food of both sorts). Burger, hot dogs, corroded fruit and so forth. It was very safe and sanitary. Lots of documentation which I will post shortly. Very much worth the wait and anticipation. Although we burned the evidence, there was no blowing up of anything.

Safety first!

No comments: