Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Email Etiquette

I have a huge pet peeve that I have to get off my chest, and it has to do with one of my favorite things-email!

Have you ever wondered how someone was doing, so you decided to email them, keep them in the loop, write and check in, and never get a response? Time goes on, you try again...nothing. It's been months and months, sometimes over a year. One random day you open your inbox and WHALA-A FORWARDED JOKE from that person who you thought had fallen off the face of the earth. You take a closer look and yes, you have 6 FORWARDED emails from that person.

In the amount of time it takes to read them all, hit forward, skim the address book and send them all, it could have been a personal email with a small note saying "I'm Okay".

Please don't do this to your friends.

No comments: