Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Night Out!

Saturday night Keith and I went to III Forks. It's a very elegant restaurant that I have been wanting to try for years and years. With the inevitable event approaching (the big one) this week, we decided to take the night off and enjoy.

The atmosphere was amazing. Walking into low lighting, elegant jazz music from a small band playing near the bar, there was an aura of class. We had to wait for a short time, and got a drink. When our table was ready, the hostess approached us directly (no beeper), and she offered to carry my drink.

We sat in the "courtyard" dining room. It was romantic and nice. I ordered a salad and the salmon with vegetables, potatoes and corn. It was wonderful. Keith and I got to sit and relax, and enjoy good food and good conversation.

Not only did I get to try a new place, but I get to check it off my list of things to do!

No comments: