Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My New Favorite Candy Bar!

The 3Musketeers Mint!

Now trust me, this is hard to write. I am a loyal fan of the Reeses Peanut Butter cup (Jumbo Size), the Hershey Bar, the new Reeses Whipped and the original 3Musketeers....BUT, this absolutely has to be my candy bar of choice from here on out.

I'm not even that big of a "mint" girl, but there is something about this one. Now I am not going to write up as detailed of a review as the 2 links below (check those out to wonder who has that much time on their hands), but I will say...

It's a little small. I believe the words directly out of my mouth after eating it in 9 seconds were "I could eat about 5 more of those". The texture is perfect. The dark chocolate is better for you than other options, so it's actually GOOD for you-I think I'll eat one everyday. AND, Kolbe liked it and won't stop talking about mint. I'm so proud of him. =)

Try one out-then eat 5 more after that while you're at it.

Candy Blog-I'm Impressed
Another Candy Blog

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Sounds tasty!

Nancy said...

I love dark chocolate and I love mint...sounds like I better try this!!!

Cybele said...

I'm considered "another candy blog"? Dang. I thought I was the original.