Friday, March 28, 2008

Where are You Westwood?

I am part of the Advisory Board at Westwood College and attend the annual PAC Meetings for Graphic Design and Multimedia.

This year, the school location moved from when it used to be in Euless, where I taught.

I thought I knew where it was at. Came prepared with my directions printed, phone number, gave myself an hour to get there. The meeting started at 11:30. At 11:45 I was still driving around trying to find it. After 30 minutes of circling the area, trying to reach my contact and checking the satellite view on my phone, I'm sorry to say I gave up and drove back to work. I left two voicemails and sent an email with an apology (and it was sincere, I didn't just say I was sorry I missed the free lunch).

I feel guilty about not making it, and hope it doesn't effect my participation in the future.

No comments: