Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nicolle= To Laze (While on Vacation)

la·zy
1. averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.
2. causing idleness or indolence: a hot, lazy afternoon.
3. slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy stream.
4. (of a livestock brand) placed on its side instead of upright.
–verb (used without object)
5. to laze.

I knew I would need a couple days after our trip to get settled in at home, and just take care of things around the house that we have put off.

So, what have I been doing for 36 hours?

Watching TV and laying on the couch. Occasionally I will get up to get something to eat, or go to the bathroom. I went out to eat and that was the most amount of effort I've put into anything since coming home I think.

I have determined (not a surprise), that I am pretty much useless if I am not ridiculously busy. But for now, I will continue "to laze".

No comments: