Sunday, June 15, 2008

Review: Kung Fu Panda

We liked it!!

On Saturday Kolbe and I went to see "Kung Fu Panda" with Anne and Gracey. Let me make a note also, Gracey looked very beautiful in her little dress, sandals and hair bow, while Kolbe was in a t-shirt, shorts and purple marker all over his arms and face. (We need to work on our dating skills).

We went out to the Studio Movie Grill in Lewisville, and the kids did great-they made it through the whole movie.

The movie itself was really good. I read some reviews ahead of time, and yes there was obviously "fighting" 'cause it was about Kung Fu, and I didn't care for the use of the words "fat", "suck" and I think they said "idiot" once in it. But each time Kolbe even said out loud, that's not nice. The art direction was amazing. There were some very "dark" parts that I was a little worried about with the kids, but they seemed to be fine.

Overall, I highly recommend it, it had some cute parts, funny parts, and overall a good moral to the story.

No comments: