I have gone 71 days as of today with no chocolate or sodas. That's a long time (for me)! I decided that when I hit 12 weeks in my pregnancy, which is this Friday, I will treat myself and indulge in chocolate again. (No sodas though). Here's my plan on what to indulge on:
• A sprinkles cupcake
• Homemade chocolate chip cookies
• Some type of chocolate lava cake with ice cream
• Dessert at The Melting Pot
• A brownie
• 3Musketeers Mint candy bar
• Dark chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter cups
• Chocolate milk
• Hot chocolate from Starbucks
• Melted chocolate chips with marshmallows
• Microwaveable cake from Betty Crocker
Don't worry, this will be spread out over the course of 3 days. I don't think it seems too extreme.
I should probably start getting my maternity clothes out after this weekend though.