Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Review: The Mustang Café & Bar

Friday night Keith and I had a date night!

Yeah!

We tried the Mustang Cafe in Willowbend Mall. I had been craving a steak all day long, which is odd because I never want to eat beef/meat. So we got there about 7:30 and I was really just looking for a nice quiet evening and hoping it wasn't too crowded (Friday night and all), and there were all of 4 tables taken if that. Turned out to be very nice and quiet.

The food was excellent. We got shrimp cocktail, I had fillet minion with potatoes, and veggies. Oh, and a salad. It was one of those places where you had to pay for everything separate, but it was worth it. I think I would go back and try it again, if the place stays open long enough for that.

If you're looking for a social scene on the weekend, this is not the place-but for great food and a quiet atmosphere it hits the spot!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I prefer quiet with my steak. =)