Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day of Rest

Aw….Saturday.

The work week in Japan was a busy, hard-working and wonderful week, but I was looking forward to Saturday to take a break and catch up on some shut eye.

And that's exactly what I did.

I fell asleep without even getting ready for bed and didn't wake up until noon on Saturday. It felt like the entire day was gone. By about 2pm I figured I should get out and try and find some food, and headed over to the train station where there is a whole floor of different food to choose from.

When I got over there I ended up finding a place with pastries and sandwiches where you can grab a tray, pick your own choices and then pay at the register.

That works for me!!

I ate pastries the rest of the day while working, watching Japanese T.V. and playing words with friends.

Great day!

No comments: