Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rock in the Nose-Sounds Good


I get a call at noon today from Kolbe's daycare, and they tell me that he decided to put a rock up his nose and they can't get it out. I will have to come and get him and take him to the doctor to have it removed.

I get to the school, and he is sitting in the office, runs up to me and very proudly tells me he "put a rock in his nose". I was surprised to see it look like it was just sitting in there, but it was rather large and he said it hurt to touch. I guess I had just pictured it being a pebble that was way up there and that's why it wouldn't come out.

It didn't take too long for the doctor to take it out, and she said this happens all the time, but told Kolbe never to put anything in his nose again! Especially rocks!

No comments: