Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kolbe Helping with The Baby

The other morning I laid Erik on the blanket and told Kolbe I was going to get in the shower. I asked him to please give the baby his pacifier if he was really crying. He said "okay".

I get out of the shower. Quiet.

Kolbe comes into the bathroom and is VERY excited. Unusually excited, so I know something's up. He's talking so fast I can't understand him, but I hear the name Erik at the end of the sentence and once I heard that I knew I needed to go out into the living room to check on him.

What do I see? Kolbe has scotch taped the pacifier to the baby!! After I gasp, I start laughing...and explain that although that's a very smart idea...it's not necessarily the best thing to do and let's just keep the tape up higher...like out of reach...

At least he's a logical boy.

No comments: