Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's a Sad Day

I bought this cap way back when I was an intern at Fossil. Those were the days...lazy (in hindsight) weekends in jeans, t-shirts and a ballcap running all over the place with lots of energy!

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and months turned into years. Next thing you know-I've probably worn this cap at least 1,000 times, not kidding. As my intern days turned into comfort and routine this ballcap made it's way into my everyday work attire in a "corporate" office. Hey, it does say FOSSIL on it.

1,000+ times to collect makeup, dirt, spit up, food and who knows what else. I mean, I'd wash it-but after that many times wearing it who knows what stays and what goes.

Needless to say...it was time...

So let's all take a moment of silence to say goodbye to a piece of my life. It was the perfect fit and match, and I don't think I'll ever find another cap quite like it...

At least not one that dirty!

No comments: