Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tomorrow is My Last Day

Tomorrow is my last day. I have to say the last 2 weeks went by unbelievably fast.

I've spent most of my time organizing, packing up my desk and distributing files. The rest of the time was spent eating every second possible with close friends at work and at places I know I won't get to go to up north.

This week the team created "gorgefest" and brought in some of my favs every day. Monday-salsa day, Tuesday-dip day, Wednesday- Mom's buns, Thursday- biscuits, and tomorrow-cakeballs!!

Today was a little tougher than prior days. I guess as my cube gets empty, and as I'm no longer working on anything and as I deplete every file and bit of information from the laptop that I have to give back it has quickly gotten "real". There were also a handful of people I said goodbye to today due to Good Friday tomorrow. I'm sure a lot of people will be out.

Tomorrow after work there will be a small get together for drinks and good times, and I can't wait!

I can't believe in 24 hours I will not be working anymore! Well, even if for only 2 weeks!
Let's do this!

No comments: