Monday, October 22, 2007

Losing....

So this morning, I am actually ahead of schedule for work, ready to go, lunch packed, headed out the door, and realize... I have no keys. I look everywhere. In the kitchen, clothes from yesterday, under the couch, anywhere a 3-year old would place them. Nowhere. I decide to call Keith's parents, and yes, for the second time in the last 3 months they are at his parents house....an hour and half away.

I have 6 meetings today and cannot miss work. I end up calling my grandfather and luckily he has time to come and get me and drive me to the office.

Now I know I am getting up there in age, but I swear I do not remember putting them in the plastic bag that was left at Keith's parents house. There is no reason I would have put them in there, and I was actually planning on leaving them home just so that I didn't lose them. I really think Kolbe put them in there, but I can't be 100% sure on that.

I think I am losing my mind.

No comments: