Thursday, October 25, 2007

What to Do With Money?

Maybe I should just make things out of it, because this whole financial planning stuff it tough.

I guess there are worse "boats" to be in...get it, get it, but after sitting down with a financial planner tonight, it sure is a lot to think about, and who's to say what are the best choices for you and your family.

Roth IRAS, mutual funds, 529 savings, whole life insurance as opposed to term, debt repayment.....BRAIN FREEZE!

I do feel like it's therapeutic to sit down with someone (who we trust) who doesn't know Keith and I personally, and get advice and information. We meet again in 2 weeks and I feel we have already made some progress. It's very rewarding to see the good decisions so far, and exciting now that we have two incomes. We still have a long way to go to meet some goals though.

I guess we'll see in 30 years how our decisions pan out!

No comments: