Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Being Thankful

Is definitely not something that I express as much as I should. It's unfortunate that some people take the opportunity only around the holidays to show it, and I hope I can make a habit of being thankful more often, and being open and honest about what exactly it is I am thankful for.

Confucius once said "It takes 100 days to break a habit, and it takes 100 days to gain a habit". Maybe if we all took the next 100 days and made a point to be thankful every single day for something-and told someone-it would make a difference.

I am so thankful for my happy and healthy boys. They are such a joy to be around, and although my patience is tried at times, they bring so much laughter and a new perspective on life and how to live it. That I am thankful for.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: