Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Date

Today I had a wonderful date with one of my favorite guys. Kolbe and I went to see "Bee Movie"!

We had stopped by Dory's place to see Ella and Ava and visit for a bit, and then headed over to the theatre. Kolbe was so great. We bought our tickets, and then went inside and bought popcorn and some candy. The movie was about an hour and a half. Kolbe did great sitting through all of it. Twice he wanted to sit on my lap, and we snuggled some, and then he would go back to his seat. The movie was really cute and the colors were amazing. It's always so mesmerizing to watch the artistic part of it and to think about the technology behind it all. Which is what I'm sure Kolbe was thinking about too.

I came out of it thinking differently about bees and Kolbe came out of it with a sticky hand from the candy.

It was still fun!

No comments: