Friday, November 23, 2007

Busiest Shopping Day of the Year

And you will not see me out in it! Well, okay...we did go to Walmart, and I got a little tense and we were in and out in 45 minutes.

Thanksgiving was really nice! We spent Wednesday evening at Keith's parents house. His Uncle Bill drove all the way in from Florida. It was really nice to see him-he hadn't met Nickolas yet. He was eager to see his grandkids (Billy and Andrew), and then we got a call on Thursday around noon that Andrew was in the emergency room with mono! So they didn't even make it out. What a horrible thing to have, especially on Thanksgiving.

We still had a nice time visiting, and then drove in to my grandparents' house for dinner. I was really nervous about whether or not she made macaroni, but I saw her sneak out to the backyard and when she opened the grill it was there-WHEW! I had 3 helpings, and of course a Dr. P! That made the whole day (and I guess seeing family did too)!

Now only 31 more shopping days until Christmas. (at least that's what the Walmart sign said)!

No comments: