Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween this year was so much fun! It was a busy day.

I took the boys to daycare because they had a lot of activities going on, and of course, lots of candy! While they were there my grandmother and I did our last Meals on Wheels trip for the year. We handed out Halloween cards that were made by students at a local school with their meals. Afterwards we did a little shopping and then had lunch.

I had to make a phone call into work, then picked up the boys early and ran Nickolas to the doctor because his sinus infection had not cleared. Did some grocery shopping then went to my Mom's for trick or treating.

We had a good group of people and it was fun. Nickolas was so cute and was following all the other kids. Both the boys were great! Best of all, they got a lot of great candy for me to eat this week!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

The boys all seemed to have a good time. Thanks for letting us tag along!