Let me preface, this is not my car. But I'm not opposed to doing this TO my car.
My Story (I'll try to get to the point)
• 2 months ago, my credit card expired, they can't run auto-pay.
• I make a manual payment from my checking account, pay twice the amount.
• On next bill (through email), states I owe $0.
• Don't pay the next month (says $0 due).
• Cable and internet get blocked.
• Try to call to un-block and pay over the phone.
• Automated system says I need the 4-digit code off my statement to proceed in automated telephone call.
• Don't have 4-digit code-SIGNED UP FOR PAPERLESS BILLING TO SAVE TREES!
• No customer service rep except for the hours between 10am and 4pm.
• Can't get 4-digit code from internet because the internet is blocked since I didn't pay my $0 owed.
• Have to wait until the next day.
• Get online at work and pay bill (which is somehow now twice what it normally is).
• Call and get cable and internet unblocked.
• They sign me up for a gazillion movie channels.
• Have to call and cancel those.
• Anticipate next bill which says I owe $0.
Can you hear me now?