Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Eve!

On New Year's Eve we spent time together just the 4 of us. We headed out to dinner at WINGSTOP (which is now one of my all-time favorite places btw), and ate, and then headed to the grocery store and bought a bunch of junk food that we would never buy.

Got home and got the boys bathed and in their jammies, then pulled out the bed to the couch and set everything up to watch movies. I guess my vision in my head included a nice quiet evening where we are all relaxing by the fire, enjoying the movies together. Wrong!

Don't get me wrong, it was fun. Boys will be boys. All they wanted to do was play, bounce on the bed, jump around, rough house and wrestle. I think Nickolas laid with me for about 15 minutes total time.

Who can blame them-they're boys.

Needless to say we ended up putting them to bed about 9:30 and Keith and I barely stayed awake until 12:05 and then we were out.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: