Thursday, February 19, 2009

Goal Complete: Create Legal Will.

After probably a good year or so of researching, and working on it AND putting it off, last night I FINALLY signed a formal legal will with a notary!

It still needs a little bit of work, but a really good friend of mine was nice enough to help me out in the whole process and now it's good enough where I can go into next week feeling comfortable about it. Keith's is complete too, but we need to make slight changes in the next couple of weeks like adding the third baby, finalizing who would take the kids if our primary choice didn't work out and some details in the paperwork including better witnesses.

Thank you SO much to my friend for your help, and (*SIGH OF RELIEF), it's something I can check off my list for now!

No comments: