Thursday, February 5, 2009

Review: My Bloody Valentine in 3-D

On Monday I saw "My Bloody Valentine in 3D". Here's the plot synopsis from IMDB:

Tom returns to his hometown on the tenth anniversary of the Valentine's night massacre that claimed the lives of 22 people. Instead of a homecoming, however, Tom finds himself suspected of committing the murders, and it seems like his old flame is the only one will believes he's innocent.

(BTW- There is a grammatical error made by IMDB in that little plot summary). I guess the internet isn't always accurate.

My Review: I would definitely see the movie again. I didn't predict how it would end, was curious to see. There was one area that I found inconsistent. The guts and gore were pretty good. I laughed at a lot of parts that weren't intended to be laughed at and the acting was horrible, but the 3D part was really cool.

I say give it a go!!

No comments: