Friday, February 6, 2009

I Am Lucky To Have Keith

He's a cutie!

Not only that, but I cannot even begin to explain how supportive he has been this pregnancy. For well over a month now he has been taking care of the boys needs every night. Home from school, bath, bed routine-all of it. He says he will take care of it until after recovery, or unless I am up for it at night, just let him know. But that I need to be getting rest.

If it was even possible he has been even MORE helpful this week with me being sick. Getting the boys ready 3 mornings this week and taking them to school. I am usually the one to take them since I don't want them there so early, and I don't get to work until 9, especially since I have been working from home lately too, but this week he took care of it.

He does most of the cooking too. And I don't believe I have heard him complain one time. He is very empathetic, and although I know he has to be exhausted and needing a break, he always just says he knows it has to be so hard for me and to try and get rest!

I don't know what I would do without him!

No comments: