Thursday, May 8, 2008

Food & The Treadmill

Yep-those are cupcakes being stored on the treadmill.

Not MY treadmill, but my grandmother's. I'm impressed. I've never seen it used for cupcake storage before.

Speaking of food, I think I may have gained back the 1400 calories that I burned off on Sunday.

Sunday (after the race): 2 cupcakes, 2 plates of my grandmother's macaroni and cheese, Dr. Pepper

Monday: pizza, tuna sandwich, yogurt and cheese, chocolate

Tuesday: hamburger, chocolate chip cookies, pop tarts, pizza again! TWO Dr. Peppers.

Wednesday: candy bar, chicken sandwich and waffle fries, shrimp scampi, salad and bread.

Thursday: hot chocolate, shrimp coconut curry, baked potato with butter and cheese, candy bar (1 1/2 candy bars actually).

I have to get back in routine soon, maybe starting tomorrow? ;)

No comments: